Wibena Institute is a premier executive training, research and consultancy established to provide high quality Executive Management Trainings, Digital and Language Literacy, and Consultancy services to the Public, NGOs and Private sectors in Rwanda.
The Institute specifically address the increasing huge gaps between the academia and the actual human resource skill sets, competencies and expertise required to move organizations and companies to the next level.
WI strongly believes that quality and executive training provides working professionals with innovative potential to positively transform their lives, their businesses and their communities. The Institute strives to deliver exceptional and high impact learning experience based on real life practical issues that add direct value to participants and their organizations.
Founder / Managing Director
- Customized training that meets our clients’ needs
- Local and international faculty representing broad mosaic of experience and expertise
- Small interactive classes carefully composed for peer learning in small groups
- Use of Problem Based Learning (PBL) methodology that provides innovative and experiential knowledge, which adds direct value to participants
- Real-life learning, synergy, team building elements in all programs
- International partnerships in delivering programs that transform our participants’ future
- Certificates are accredited internationally
- Accredited as a training provider by National Capacity Building Secretariat in Rwanda
- WI is the institute of choice for those aspiring for excellence
To impart skills, competencies and expertise that enhances self-development to continually breed creativity and innovation.
To be the leading institute of executive training that contributes to value creation in business and society.